Friday 28 February 2014

You and Me Disclosure First Complete Draft Claudia Neal





This is my first complete draft for my media text. I am very happy with the outcome as I believe I have challenged the conventions of form and genre. I have done this through the use of cinematography, editing and mise en scene.  My cinematography was a lot of steadi cam, mid shots, zoom and long shots. This is the type of cinematography which is used in my chosen genre. Furthermore the mise en scene, for example the chosen areas for filming, where specifically chosen to fit the genre conventions. ( run down ares, brand clothing, graffiti). Furthermore my editing is very fast paced and has a lot of quick cuts. This is because it relates to the conventions of this genre and represents what type of music it is. I also put my ancillary text in there, to promote my music video, within the actual video itself.

Overall I am very happy with my product and I will take into consideration the feedback I get from my teachers and will then develop further.

No comments:

Post a Comment