Friday 29 November 2013

Filming: Hull fair




This is all the footage I managed to get back from the SD card and I edited it all together. As you can see that some of the footage repeats itself and this is because of the corruption. I had to edit out all over videos that merged into my footage before then putting it together. So this is evidence of filming that I did for my music video. Even though it isn't all of it, it shows that I have done some filming. From filming earlier and now looking back at it, it has given me an insight on what I film like. For example the angles and shots I use. I like the way I have done canted angles on some of the shots and the use of steadi cam looks good also. From this I am going to reflect on my skills of filming and reflect it in further development.

No comments:

Post a Comment