Friday 29 November 2013

Changes

I have had to make quite a few changes with my music video and this is due to casting change and the loss of filming. My previous casting, Rosie and Ben where both perfect for my music video but unfortunately I couldn't use them because of  him working full time. I had already started doing work with them such as filming, taking photos and my story board was based on them. It made me panic a little because I really needed to be getting things done and not sorting out who would be in my video,as that should of been sorted out ages ago.
Fortunately Abi and Matt said they would help me out which was a huge relief for me and I am very grateful. I then began to start taking images of them, and costuming. I also did some filming of the couple together which i can use in my music video. I just want to film as much as possible of them together just so i have a varied selection of film. I also organised to go to Withernsea instead of Bridlington as it was much easier to go there as it wasn't so far.

So  far I have filming of them in Withernsea doing various activities such as:

  • Bowling
  • Amusements
  • Air Hockey
  • Car racing
  • Cafe
  • On the Beach
  • Walking round the town 

No comments:

Post a Comment